|Last checked:||July 5, 2003|
The New World Order and Yugoslavia
Gerard Baudson: LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA YUGOSLAVIE
©1996, Gil Wern Editions 38, rue Charlot 75003, France
- The New World Order And Yugoslavia
- PREFACE by Pierre Marie Gallois
- INTRODUCTION The Constraints of Hegemonism
- PART ONE The New World Order
- Chapter I The Delights of The International Free Exchange
- Chapter II German Federal Europe
- Chapter III Geopolitics of Islam
- Chapter IV The Gulf War
- Chapter V The Peace Process in the Middle East
- Chapter VI The United Nations under American Dominance
- Chapter VII NATO and the American Supremacy in Europe
- Chapter VIII Disinformation and Falsehoods
- Chapter IX The Choice Of Washington
- PART TWO The Yugoslav Space
- Chapter X A Bit of History
- Chapter XI The Route to Sarajevo
- Chapter XII Mitteleuropa
- Chapter XIII The Communist Yugoslavia (1945 -1989)
- Chapter XIV Albanian Occupation in Kosovo
- PART THREE The Yugoslav Wars of Secession
- Chapter XV "The Lunacy of Unitarianism"
- Chapter XVI "Danke Deutschland" or The Croat Independence
- Chapter XVII The Badinter Arbitration Commission
- Chapter XVIII The Bosnian Melting Pot
- Chapter XIX Calvary Of The Innocents
- Chapter XX Justice In The Service Of Politics "Per Fas Et Nefas"
- Chapter XXI Of Identity and of Religion
- Chapter XXII August 1995
- CONCLUSION The War Postponed?
THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND YUGOSLAVIA
What is, actually, this New World Order proclaimed by George Bush in September 1990? Peace? There have been more armed conflicts and the OUN interventions from 1989 to 1995 than during the entire forty years of the East-West antagonism! Stability? Never in history have there been more changes of frontiers over such a short time, from the Adriatic coast up to the confines of China! The New World Order is the American hegemony: control over the world economy through GATT, IMF, NAFTA, control over the United Nations Security Council for purpose of internationalizing the right of interference and the embargo, control of Europe through NATO and COCONA, control over petroleum reserves through the Gulf War, control over minds through media disinformation.
Yugoslavia, thus, became both the meeting point and the point of convergence of German appetites and American strategic interests.
Analyzing the main aspects of the New World Order, painting a large fresco of what Yugoslavia has been, from the Middle Ages to the Tito times, describing the four years of war in Croatia and Bosnia, this book is trying to give answers to these questions.
Gerard Baudson, the author standing against thinking in circles, has already published two books: "Europe of Fools" in 1993 and "Europe of Apatrides" in 1994, and many articles in the press related to the Yugoslav drama.
PREFACE by Pierre Marie Gallois >>
Back to Balkania.Net Homepage
©1999 Balkania.net (http://www.balkania.net/) • contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ New World Order ]
Feel free to download, copy and redistribute.