Home | Forums | Serbian Yellow Pages | Library | Links | Guestbook | Mission | Email
LAST UPDATED: July 29, 19:00 GMT
Look for the markers of new articles.
ITN vs Truth "Picture that fooled the world" expose
Photo: ITN archive
Support the LM libel appeal,|
the Off the Fence Fund
Send a letter of appreciation to:
- LM's Press Release Mirror of LM's file
- "The picture that fooled the world" Mirror of LM's file
- Front Page: ITN TRIES TO GAG LM Mirror of LM's file
- LM's Statement: ITN TRIES TO GAG LM, Feb. 4, 1997 Mirror of LM's file
- LM DEMANDS THAT ITN NEWS TEAM IS STRIPPED OF AWARDS LM Press Release, Monday Feb. 10, 1997
- First Public Showing of ITN's Film London, March 6.
- Report From the First Public Showing of ITN's Film London, March 6.
- LM's March Issue
- From LM's April Issue
- New revelations about the picture that fooled the world by Thomas Deichmann, LM's May 1997 Issue
- LM V ITN: THERE ARE CAMPS, AND THERE ARE CONCENTRATION CAMPS, by Mick Hume, Helen Searls, LM's June 1997 Issue
- The dope sheet that duped the world, Media researcher Graham Barnfield follows a trail of paperwork from Trnopolje to ITN HQ and beyond, LM's July/August 1997 Issue
- LM on Trial, Five years ago, ITN's images of emaciated men behind barbed wire convinced the world that the Serbs were running Nazi-style concentration camps in Bosnia. As ITN pleads innocent to the charge of inciting the media riot that followed, Thomas Deichmann reviews the evidence in those August 1992 bulletins, LM's July/August 1997 Issue
Responses to LM's article:
- ITN STATEMIENT ON ALLEGATIONS IN LM MAGAZINE ITN, Jan. 23, 1997
- ITN 'may sue over article' "Independent" on Sunday, Jan. 26, 1997
- MEDIA FALSEHOODS ABOUT THE WAR IN FORMER YUGOSLAVIA DISCOVERED Borba, Jan. 27, 1997
- LM's IRC Chat on Wednesday 29 January, 20:00 GMT
- Breaking ITN's blockade Jan. 31, 1997, Thomas Deichmann (NOVO) holds press conference in London. The Real, uncut tape being shown.
- ITN threatens to sue LM over story on Bosnian conflict Press Gazette, Jan. 31, 1997
- A report from Deichmann's Jan. 31, 1997
- I stand by my story Ed Vulliamy, Obsever, Feb. 2, 1997
- ITN coverage of Bosnia, 1992 Independent on Sunday, Feb. 2, 1997
- "ITN up in arms over Web article" PC Week, Feb. 4, 1997.
- "ITN issues writ against Two-Ten over Bosnia allegations in Living Marxism" UK Press Gazette, Feb. 28, 1997.
- "A shot that's still ringing" Guardian's Hatchet Job, Guradian, March 12, 1997.
- ITN vs Bosnia Truth "wins" Court Case against "Two-Ten Communications" Two wire reports, April 17.
James Baker on media control
For further info on the subject of media coverage of events in ex-Yugoslavia
in particular, and its role in the New-and-Improved US-German New World Order
in general see our
Media File and the
Although this site is just starting up, the info placed
on it so far paints a clear picture of the role "free" western media plays
in its governments foreign policy.
The "free" western media is only a willing tool of aggressive politics of
their countries. The journalists most adept at lying in service of their
country's foreign policy receive awards for their work. Roy Gutman (an
ex-Navy spook turned journalist at Newsday), R. Cohen (NY Times), C. Amanpour
(CNN), Penny Marshall and Ian Williams (ITN) and Ed Vulliamy (Guardian) are
only a short list of many who turned in their journalistic integrity for an
Exposing that all of above bastards lie as part of their daily jobs is
something we should all strive to do. Many thanks to Mr. Deichmann (NOVO)
and the LM magazine for doing a fine job in that noble effort.
Other links on the subject:
- Journalists at War: Media coverage of post-Cold War conflicts
[an error occurred while processing this directive]. Thanks for your interest in this story!
Page created on: Jan. 26, 1997, 04:00 GMT
Last Revised on: July 29, 1997, 24:00 GMT